• Very early maturity dual purpose hybrid
• Excellent yield stability
• Large bulky plant with excellent early growth
• Very good stalk and root strength
• Girthy well filled ears packed with large excellent test weight kernels
|Whole Plant Digestibility|
|Northern Leaf Blight|
Booster is a very early dual purpose hybrid suitable for South Island, lower North Island and other regions where an exceptionally high yielding, early maturing maize hybrid is desired.
From its rapid early growth it develops into a large bulky plant with a solid girthy ear. Very good standability and good late season plant health optimise Booster's yield stability providing a solid platform for silage and grain growers.
The large size and hard, flinty nature of its kernels make Booster relatively slower to grain harvest maturity compared to silage maturity. Still, the high yield potential and consistency combined with a very good agronomic profile are set to make Booster the hybrid of choice in the "very early" maize market.
Booster is bred by KWS.