Growing an excellent maize crop requires good planning and following best practice processes however, sometimes failures may occur. At Corson Maize we will share some of the cost of a failed crop. We will supply replacement Corson Maize seed at half price if within two months of planting the crop fails and needs to be re-planted.
This policy allows growers who have had a crop, sourced from any maize seed company fail within two months of planting to purchase our seed at half price to re-sow the failed crop. This does not cover greenfeed maize products or sweetcorn and does not cover the cost of the seed treatment. Talk to your Corson Maize Sales Agronomist for further details.
Terms and Conditions of Corson Maize Seed Re-plant Policy:
- The re-plant offer excludes greenfeed maize products and sweetcorn seed.
- Replacement seed will be Corson Maize seed but may not be the hybrid originally planted.
- Replacement seed is supplied on the basis that it will be planted in the same season that the crop failure occurred.
- The re-plant offer excludes the cost of seed treatments.
- The re-plant offer is available while seed stocks last.
- Corson Maize can vary and/or withdraw this re-plant offer at any time.
- Replacement is at the complete discretion of Corson Maize on an individual crop basis.
- The affected area will need to be assessed and replant approved by a Corson Maize Representative.
- Purchase of Corson Maize seed and supply of replacement seed is subject to standard PGG Wrightson Seeds Ltd terms of sale.